Project Glad You Bot It Up
Everyone's life is always busy. You have to take care of your family, your finances, your jobs and relationships. The last thing you want to worry about is contacting agencies for help and find out that you have to wait on the phone line to even talk to someone to solve your issue.
Our solution includes a location optimisation tool by heat mapping the traffic of government facilities, such as ATO Tax help centers, across Australia and using conversational AI to provide tailored responses to end users based on their preferences.
1. Gov Hack 2018
2. Download Austalian Postcodes
1. Jupyter Notebook 5.0.0 & Python 2.7.13 for Data Wrangling
2. Tableau 10.5.2 for Data Visualisation
3. Chatbot - Chirpy AI Chatbot Platform - https://getchirpy.ai
Github Link: https://github.com/DnyaneshDesai/GovHack2018
- Individual: http://bit.ly/chirpy-individual
- Volunteer: http://bit.ly/chirpy-volunteer
Data Collection Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ulH5O53HgduCizTwS4-bdxSAwHMlPgxB-VynaPRGwZI/edit?usp=sharing
Github File Information:
GovHack2018DataWranglingPythonNotebook.ipynb : File that contains entire data wrangling code
atoabsgovhack2018.xlsx: Initial dataset file
australianpostcodes.csv: Initial dataset file
NSWDataforExploration.csv: Output file that contains details of 2016 tax offices
NSWDataforallyearsExploration.csv: Output file that contains details of 2006,2011 & 2016 tax offices
Visualization1.twb: Tableau file for visualisation
Tableau Dashboard Link:
Tableau Dashboard Information:
1. Tax Payer Density Vs No. Of Tax Centres Map describes the density of tax payers per postcode along with the number of tax help centres in the particular postcode.
2. Individuals served by each Tax Centre Map helps to see how many number of individuals are served by each Tax centre. This helps to identify the load on each centre.
3. Data Table for Postcode Information This data table displays the history information for postcode selected by the user.
Overall the visualisation allows the government to decide the location of the new tax help centre considering the growth of count of tax payers & the load on the current tax centres in any postcode.
Evidence of Work
Download Austalian Postcodes
Description of Use: Used the location coordinates to plot the tax centres on the maps of New South Wales (NSW)
Gov Hack 2018
Description of Use: Used the file to get the trends of tax payers and the density of tax payers in particular postcode
There are no challenges to display for this team as yet.