- Northern Territory government initialising a vital step for improving energy efficiency by taking a measure step of displacing diesel.
- As a software engineers keep in mind to make the software which create zero emission.
- The intense study of data states that the diesel consumption is very dangerous for the community and also it is difficult to deliver diesel in every 8 weeks to the small community for the purpose of giving power to them.
- I studied through the datasets of various vehicles and realised that the diesel consumption is very risky to use and deliver as well.
- Using data analysis, I come to know about Western Australia project of replacing old diesel engines with new technology. They proposed a 22 MW gas power station, with fuel drawn from the new gas extension, powered by our new gas-fired Osprey engines. Ultimately, this could make significant cost savings while reducing their carbon footprint at the same time.
Northern Territory Fleet Vehicle Profiles - June 2022
How might we use data and technology to displace all diesel in the Territory?
Go to Challenge
| 3 teams have
entered this challenge.